Finding content for your dissertation: workshop for Law postgraduate students
This course is presented by the Law Subject Librarian, Deborah Wilson and is aimed at postgraduate students in the School of Law who wish to explore using databases to retrieve both primary and secondary sources for their dissertation research.
Bring along your dissertation topic as there will be time to practice searching for content and for any questions you may have about finding resources.
This course will be held in Training Room 2 in The McClay Library. Places are limited, so booking is essential. Please book via MyFuture.
- Designing search strategies for your research topic
- Accessing and searching secondary sources databases at Queen’s including HeinOnline
- Accessing and searching key legal platforms at Queen’s, including Westlaw and Lexis
Related LibGuide: Law by Deborah Wilson
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 09:30 - 11:00
- Training Room 2, McClay Library
- McClay Library