Getting Started with EndNote - Biological Sciences
This training session is suitable for new EndNote users and gives participants practical skills in using EndNote reference management software to store references to support their research.
Course content includes:
- Creating and backing up an EndNote library
- Creating and importing new references from a range of resources relevant to Biological Sciences
- Organising your references and managing your library
- Working with pdf documents
- Using the Cite-While-You-Write plugin to automatically create citations and bibliographies in Word.
Bookings for this event may be made via MyFuture and are limited to 15 students from the School of Biological Sciences.
Related LibGuide: Biological Sciences by Patrick Elliott
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Training Room 2, McClay Library
- McClay Library
- Academic and research staff Research postgraduate students Taught postgraduate students
- School of Biological Sciences