Using Databases - MEDLINE and EMBASE
During this session you will develop skills enabling you to effectively carry out literature searches using two key databases relevant to Biological Sciences.
- Developing a systematic search strategy
- Accessing and using two key databases – Medline and Embase.
- Searching and utilising key features of each database
- Saving searches
- Exporting database results
Bookings for this event may be made via MyFuture and are limited to 15 students from the School of Biological Sciences.
Related LibGuide: Biological Sciences by Patrick Elliott
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Training Room 2, McClay Library
- McClay Library