Searching databases – MEDLINE and EMBASE
During this session you will develop skills enabling you to effectively carry out literature searches using two key databases relevant to Biological Sciences.
- Developing a systematic search strategy
- Accessing and using two key databases – Medline and Embase.
- Searching and utilising key features of each database
- Saving searches
- Exporting database results
This session will be delivered live via Microsoft Teams.
Bookings for this event may be made via MyFuture and are limited to 20 students from the School of Biological Sciences.
- Friday, November 12, 2021
- 14:00 - 15:00