Introduction to the QUB Library for Biological Sciences
Delivered live via Microsoft Teams by Patrick Elliott, Subject Librarian for Biological Sciences, this session will introduce attendees to QUB Library’s range of resources and services.
- Library facilities and services available to PGR students
- How to use the QUB Library catalogue to locate and request material
- Using Article Search to find full-text journal articles
- Requesting interlibrary loans
- Accessing key databases for finding biological sciences literature
- Downloading EndNote reference management software
This session is limited to students from the School of Biological Sciences. Bookings for this event may be made via MyFuture .
Related LibGuide: Biological Sciences by Patrick Elliott
- Friday, October 8, 2021
- 14:00 - 14:30