Introduction to the QUB Library for Biological Sciences
Presented by Patrick Elliott, Subject Librarian for Biological Sciences, this session will introduce attendees to QUB Library’s range of resources and services.
- Library facilities and services available to PGR students
- How to use the QUB Library catalogue to locate and request material
- Using Article Search to find full-text journal articles
- Requesting interlibrary loans
- Accessing key databases for finding biological sciences literature
- Downloading EndNote reference management software
This session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Bookings for this event may be made via MyFuture .
Related LibGuide: Biological Sciences by Patrick Elliott
- Friday, January 15, 2021
- 14:00 - 14:30