Introduction to EndNote for Engineering and Physical Sciences
This session is open to taught and research postgraduate students and staff in the faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences who would like to get started with the EndNote bibliographic management software.
Course content includes:
- Obtaining your personal copy of EndNote via the library's subscription
- Creating and backing up an EndNote library
- Creating and importing new references from a range of sources
- Organising your references and managing your library
- Working with pdf documents
- Using "Cite While You Write" to cite references and create bibliographies
- postgraduate students please register via MyFuture
- members of staff please sign up via iTrent
NB This session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Richard Fallis
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- 10:30 - 12:00
- McClay Library